Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 8 - Days of Adolescence At Rosewood Academy

Dex-chan lover
while most of the fanservice was, well, fanservice, the premise itself was really awkward since it was pretty obvious it was just the king going WAY out of his way to perv on young women/children.

Cu playing around in the background ignorant of the stupid going on behind her was cute, and oddly enough so was Maou's perv buckling under the unrelenting force of Blade's naive innocence.

Thanks for the chapter!
Looks like the King is in charge due to his noble spirit, charisma, and wild ideas while his staff keep the country running smoothly and do damage control for his antics. Be interesting to see what happens when Blade hits puberty and actually starts to notice the charms of girls. Although isn't this the first time his torso is exposed to everyone, so why aren't they asking him why he has so many scars? That many, along with the big one, shows that he's been attacked numerous times and almost died often which isn't normal for a kid.

Supporter
So, this is the chapter where the author knows that fanservice is going to be included, so does it for the entire chapter rather than stringing it out over multiples.

Or this is just the start of Mega-Fanservice.

Dex-chan lover
I felt this story was written with pure intentions but it somehow ends up with having so much wrong

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism perhaps, but the main point is some people still find it bad to even joke about. Some people just have different perspectives on what lines are good and bad to cross.

as for this glorifying it... idk. It just felt neutral (and obviously they called King a child and had to get him away so that part was negative). Not bad nor good, just students being students.

incredibly woke protagonist doesnt even understand the concept of embarrassment and, most importantly, unironically thought "oh wow the curtains match the drapes weird"

after lines like that if he doesnt end with sophie in some way i'm gonna scream

Dex-chan lover
first thought when I heard the king wanted mixed baths, was that the king just wanted to see some teen t & a and possibly fuck em too... Sure enough he even goes and admits it fully. lol

@tehcoopatroopa it is good to be like blade. Funny thing is now in my mid 20s I have no problem with seeing and being around naked people family not included and also being naked around them, though single women its harder to do. Its easy enough to think in a shitty way, "If I ain't gonna fuck 'em why should I care what they think of me and why should I care about them"

Dex-chan lover
All this T&A and all I could think was how adorable Cu looked playing in the water.
And I swear to God, does Blade even have a penis anymore?
Literally no sex drive at all.

Fed-Kun's army
Ehh this felt a little awkward to read... I get it’s a manga and it’s been pretty ecchi so far but still this felt a bit messed up... I mean it’s not that bad but just a bit too strange for me lol

this feels so backwards. she willing flies around naked to fight but somehow trying to relax and get naked is a no no? also, weird vibe in this chapter, especially for a series with a eunuch MC. even just him alone would have been enough for ecchi, bringing the rest of the boys makes it weird.

Double-page supporter
So i guess Blade is a eunuch or maybe all his sexual urges went out the window when he lost his powers.

SHIP IIIIIIIIIIT SOOOOO HARRRRRD!!
Also, realize how the blue-haired girl asked to get closer to him but then HE asked to get to my Arnest girl. MY SHIP HAS BEEN MADE OBVIOUUUUS XD

Dex-chan lover
Me: "Oh hey, there's Maria. Maybe they'll let her develop into a character in her own right that isn't just a stepping stone to make Mao look better?"
*two panels later*
Me: "Oh, nevermind then..."

Users who are viewing this thread