Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 10.1 - Less than Human I

Dex-chan lover
freaking hell... that ending is just so u cant hate them for wanting blade to die... these kinds of thing will never make me feel anything but disgust

Dex-chan lover
@mireaderc as in a bunch of little cellular sized guardians make up a single human sized guardian? So basically mother is the thing that needs to die to kill the children, so becoming an "individual" made her a "mother" in a sense I guess

Dex-chan lover
Man, this manga was so much better before every chapter became "how can we shit on Blade today", why does the author think this is a good direction to take things?

Contributor
how the heck does 4 eyes have any knowledge about data and computer science? Not even the concept of "data" should be understandable by anyone of them.

Can't wait for the chapter where Blade just gives up and suddenly the girls see Blade die by the hands of the robot they helped.

"Wait why isn't he moving?" "We were just doing a silly little prank!"

Then the demon lord version of that girl decides it's time to take over the world, only there will be no hero to stop her.

With friends like those, who needs enemies? I honestly have no clue when this series devolved.

I mean, I know it was supposed to be funny, but not stupid.

I am confused.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
@Drake68655
I think it’s a great direction to take. It’s far better than everyone being “nakama” bots or boot-licking suckups that worship the ground Yuusha Blade steps upon. Even if he’s your best friend, the unreasonable common-sense-lacking superhuman freak needs to taste loss every once in a while.

If he just bulldozed through all of his fights, we’d be complaining, “Why are we introducing new villains we know the MC will destroy without breaking a sweat?” like mook enemies in Overlord or One Punch Man.

Who doesn’t gang up on the really good player in Smash? The one who can go 1v3 and still come out on top only losing one stock? This goes to show the minor characters are human, as shitty as being human may be at times, and that many people that lost to him still hold a grudge on some small level. Nobody’s really serious about permanently “subjugating” the “super creature” either.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster Iona most definitely is/was. The problem is that Blade is constantly being beaten down just so his supposed 'friends' can have 'fun'. Having the person responsible for saving the world, who is now a hollow shell of his former self as a result, always be the butt of your 'fun' is just bloody annoying. His fellow students can be excused on that front at least, since they don't know about it, but constantly railing on your 'friend' makes you a shitty fucking person. The king has no excuse, and keeps fucking around with Blade for a laugh.

Fed-Kun's army
@Azsy Yup
I wanted to give this one more chance after the treatment he got last time...
but this does it!
Great friends. No, really.
He only helped all of you countless times, save your lives and the kingdom.
Someone we do not know at all wants to kill our friend? Guess we better help them while we gag and torture Blade.
Are all of them this thirsty for a robot? Just because it has the appearance of a girl does not make it any less creepy.
I wish an army would invade and while everyone was about to die, Blade would come in and say "Sorry, but as you said, I´m just scum."

Oh but he gets revenge later on and Arnest gets cucked in a good way

TTX

@Talismaster
boot-licking suckups that worship the ground Yuusha Blade steps upon.

I thought Arnest & co are worshiper? Only they don't know his identity (what's bullshit they know about his many scars and strength)

Fed-Kun's army
I think you all are taking this manga too seriously...but don't mind me, i was pointed out that i did the same on other manga.

Users who are viewing this thread