Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 11 - An encounter with something that tastes better than me 1

god damn it, I've been waiting for 4 months and it went to Monster Hunter World this time.🤣

Dex-chan lover
Robot girl and her Paizuri top 😍. What kind of monster is a giant cabbage with tentacles and vagina like mouth with vagina dentata lol. Poor kid being used as a basis for flavor :p

Dex-chan lover
Man that king is just a giant waste of space. He could have summed up everything he did in two sentences, not done it over the top as he did and it would have been perfect.

Supporter
So now they went went full monster hunter.
Damn Behemoth, every time I go to hunt it some random guys dies...I think I've still yet to beat it.
Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
1. he's too fucking dense

2. is he getting weaker?

3. the dragon loli is adorable

4. fuck off, king. nobody likes u

As everybody is saying this is a Monster Hunter reference but I believe it goes deeper

King as we all know is lazy and is the symbol of gluttony because I swear to god he is the Handler who does nothing but eats.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone hear Torn from the Heavens? No? These Monster Hunter World references were a treat.

Dex-chan lover
That's no cabbage boy, no cabbage.
Also, the king is dead, long live the king.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamit Blade you dense motherfucker

Also i wonder if the author’s been playing monhun or something. This has monhun vibes.

Behemoth? That's nothing, let me see a Bahamut, or maybe a King Behemoth

Also- Behemoth is from Final Fantasy, not Monster Hunter

Dex-chan lover
All this for a plate of birthday curry.
Also, I like how the class is culturally evolving in this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
When people say its a MH ref they probably mean the MHW crossover event with FF so technically its still an OK. Plus with everything in this chapter, guild posts, the armor, a gluton for a handler and that monster image they use on that quest post, I'd find it hard not to think of MHW.

Users who are viewing this thread