Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 8 - Days of Adolescence At Rosewood Academy

Dex-chan lover
lol the classic fanservice bath chapter. We all knew it was coming

Aggregator gang
This chapter was kind of just creepy. Even for a gag manga, it's just uncomfortable to read. The premise of an old guy saying girls at his school have to bathe so he can get off, the girls being yelled at by a crowd to strip, and a shy girl having her friend take her towel and twist her nipples in front of people. Isn't this manga supposed to be about the protagonist making friends with decent people? They all seem pretty shitty.

Why didnt anyone explain anything to Blade xD? Just tell him they like them romantically. Is he that stupid that he wouldn't understand that word?

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism Gotta agree on that. I like a fanservice but this just somehow feels weird. It's another matter if the girls actually like exhibitionism. Oh, and the King is even more childish than Blade and currently the worst character in this story.

Dex-chan lover
for someone who called out the color of someone's pubes, he respects the girls when they don't want themselves seen.

Group Leader
Honestly I Do showers with my Baby Cousin am it’s normal cause I have to change diapers THEY SMELLL SO BAD

Dex-chan lover
FBI OPEN UP!
tenor.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Well, not understanding why someone find something embarrassing doesn't mean you can't respect their requests,
especially when it doesn't make much difference to you anyways.

Dex-chan lover
Old man, your crossing the line when your not looking at the staff.

There's some hot beauties there. All the students are in competition.

Dex-chan lover
This is the king that I wanna follow! He knows what we men really wants!

@xPureHavock Since he was the hero. His entire life was only fighting. In terms of common sense, he's like a 5 year old kid.

Users who are viewing this thread