Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 27 - Ein Und Zwei

Dex-chan lover
Not a lot of series can keep the quality of writing up while constantly adding new characters. This series manages that. As a romcom gag manga with fantasy and ecchi elements it just works so well.

Edit: and just when I started feeling she was being under utilized as of late, Sophie cover and Sophie-mama healing magic in the first half of the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Sophie, I wanna be pampered too.

Sophie want to pampering

Dex-chan lover
Now what will happen if blade actually had a child the chances of this is very low or none but what if, the dude is denser than a black hole and i will not be surprised that something like tjat wil

Dex-chan lover
This is the kind of thing I want to see out of a slice of life, and here I see it in a fantasy romcom. Not complaining though, this was the perfect thing to read before I go to sleep.

Dex-chan lover
why are the rating of this manga so low while some random trashy mangas are higher than 8
they just hate how random this manga is when they should expected to read this like how they read D-frag or other Gag manga

Dex-chan lover
Can confirm, this is how siblings act. I gave my younger brother a literal bloody mouth twice when I was 8. And he hit me back with an iron tube.

Users who are viewing this thread