Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Hero's Image

Dex-chan lover
I think i've read this exact chapter before? a re-upload? or its a dejavu?

Group Leader
in 2 years she turns 5.... wait, she's 3 years old?!?

edit: copy and paste from 3-4 year old averages:
Sorry for bad formatting, but spoilers on MD don't support quotes it seems
Between or at ages 3 and 4, your child should be able to:

Say his or her name and age
Speak 250 to 500 words
Answer simple questions
Speak in sentences of five to six words, and speak in complete sentences by age 4
Speak clearly, although he may not be fully comprehensible until age 4
Tell parts of stories
Mind you, to speak a language fluently without having to ask "what does X mean?" every 5th sentence or so, you need to know about 2000 words.

Cognitive Milestones:

Correctly name familiar colors
Understand the idea of same and different, start comparing sizes
Pretend and fantasize more creatively
Follow three-part commands
Remember parts of a story
Understand time better (for example, morning, afternoon, night)
Count, and understand the concept of counting
Sort objects by shape and color
Complete age-appropriate puzzles
Recognize and identify common objects and pictures

Movement:
Walk up and down stairs, alternating feet -- one foot per step
Kick, throw, and catch a ball
Climb well
Run more confidently and ride a tricycle
Hop and stand on one foot for up to five seconds
Walk forward and backward easily
Bend over without falling
Help put on and remove clothing
Wait, I can't catch balls still, wtf is wrong with me

Hand and Finger Skills:
More easily handle small objects and turn a page in a book
Use age-appropriate scissors
Copy circles (but not squares until 4)
Draw a person with two to four body parts
Write some capital letters
Build a tower with four or more blocks
Dress and undress without your help
Screw and unscrew jar lids
Turn rotating handles

Social:
Imitate parents and friends
Show affection for familiar family and friends
Understands the idea of "mine" and "his/hers"
Show a wide range of emotions, such as being sad, angry, happy, or bored

Contributor
@ZdrytchX I guess in author think, Reincarnated ones with memories intact able growth with monstrous speed.
Different compare Normal human,
Same Case : William(Will) MC in Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen) He able learn fundamental basic magic at 3 years old and able to catch 3 adult assasins at 5 years old
Reincarnation Gone right ?

Dex-chan lover
@ZdrytchX What are you saying? That's a totally common thing in isekai kids. It's nothing special. Like our high school kids easily have IQ of over 9000. It's really normal, you should get out more.

Power Uploader
@CrazyYanmega
Only a spoiler because it is info they didn't include in the manga by this point:
Cortina, the youthful cat-girl of the Heroes, remained as his sole companion on journeys and quit the business when Reid died on her watch. It would be strange if she didn't let the other members know of his death despite many years passing already.

Double-page supporter
All I can say is disappointing. not what expecting from a former so called hero. I was expecting a battle to the death, while she had one "arm damaged" (which suddenly healed instantly before Maria arrived lol) She would defeat them using her improvising skills. At the end, she would save the girl, route the remaining kobolds and collapse from teh blood loss and toll on her body.O on the verge of deing before Maria and co show up and heal. Thats what I would of expected from a hero(hero lol? he doesnt act like one) type whos in a small girls body and extremely weak atm, a more realistic take. Nope, this was pretty lame, and its fucking annoying how much he idolizes the swordsman(dad) and yet says he hated him in the last life but would enjoying perving together with him. Its so fucking stupid coming from teh mouth of someone who was once a hero too. Its retardedville

Dex-chan lover
@CoolOtamegane In fairness, if someone were reincarnated with all of their memories and experiences intact from day one, I think it would actually be more unusual that they didn't seem to learn and mature at an inhuman rate; I mean, they already know everything that a child would be learning for the first time in their formative years, right? So the only thing that would hinder them would be how physically weak their developing bodies would be, as the MC here found out.

A toddler snaps a kobold's neck, that's a new one. They usually still need a sword or magic.

Dex-chan lover
MERGED o////o
wKTRhaQ.gif

Dex-chan lover
I dislike being that guy, but her arm mysteriously heals on page 6 and works perfectly for three pages but still has the injury an page 8. Also, white clothes but not a single drop of blood on them even though she just clobbered a kobold to death and bled enough to pass out from blood loss.

Note on kobolds, I do believe they were screwed up in D&D right from the start, aren't they a race of lizard people according to the first edition guidebook? Can't really blame the Japanese for that one.
Considering it happened with goblins as well, I think it's safe to say that modern interpretations of "folklore" are based on D&D and are completely separate from their namesake.

Users who are viewing this thread