Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Hero's Image

Dex-chan lover
lol so Kobolds are like foreign competitors to Zashikiwarashi. Is this portraying of Kobolds as vicious monsters part of the local marketing campaign or what.

Dex-chan lover
suggestively pin down lolis lol.

Good thing this isn't Kobold Slayer i guess.

I don´t get why she is so surprised at the sight of her parents fighting. In her previous life, all three of them were in the same party. The mc should have seen them fighting countless times already.

I think the perspective of a child just watching is very different from an adult who is also fighting.

Dex-chan lover
@MinecraftNoob not really surprised but more like remembering his/her previous aspiration. Judging from how he/she phrased that it looks like he/she envies and idolized the hero. Seeing it again in a new life, he/she is overwhelmed by the gap they have now and more so now. hence the "how much do I have to train to reach that" phrase.

Dex-chan lover
wait...those are the Kobolds from Re:Monster

i see you have good taste as well.

Dex-chan lover
Re:Monster is great! Only betas say no.

@forecast
Since MC is girl, it'd be okay to just address MC as "she".

"...what kind of hero would I be?!"
The kind that is currently 4 years old and trying to take on 5 kobolds at once?

While the story could be interesting, I always have to roll my eyes at these hackneyed setups where they go their entire second life "denying" their current selves because of their past life. Refusing to eat because you're embarrassed? Maybe at first, but starving yourself is just dumb. And beating yourself up because you can't fight at 4 years old?

Dex-chan lover
I call BS on that neck snap. As awesome it was meant to be, but those Necks can't possibly be that weak. Not even in fiction. "Today, I found another dead kobold in the woods. Yepp, you've guessed it. It tripped and broke its neck."
Also: Surrounded by enemies and she checks if that little girl is still breathing. Is this a world with a turn based strategic battle system and she had some action points to spare?

The story setup is nice. The characters are interesting. Beautiful art style. I want to know where this goes. 85% of this manga are well done, but I'm at a lose for the detail. MC doesn't know the names of her childhood friends. She was a hero in her past live, but makes awful tactical decisions. Lives in her new body for 4 years and secretly trains, but failed to notice, that it can keep up with her old technicise. How did she manage to do the last point? Author, I'm asking you!

Power Uploader
I think if I had a 3-year-old daughter that asked if she could fight monsters after almost dying AND already knowing that a former comrade died because he kept going with the business instead of quitting like everyone else.........[takes a breath] I would have made a more distraught expression. It's kind of disturbing.

Users who are viewing this thread