Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Future Prospects

Power Uploader
@bingel919
Please elaborate further. I considered The Elder Scrolls when I was naming Nicole's gift and thought Enchanting was closer to the explanation Maria provided this chapter. (If you can convince me, I might change the name of the magic and Nicole's gift to Alteration Magic for the rest of the Eiyuu no Musume manga.)

that transformation magic is hella forced.
i mean i can see it being fun, but still
still

Dex-chan lover
@Send_in_the_Killer_Clowns
In TES Alteration magic covers any magic that changes the rules of the physical world in some way. This includes weight changing, breathing underwater, transmutation, transformation, levitation, water walk, even telekinesis. Hence Alteration, it alters the world around you.

Enchant in TES is attaching magic onto items, and isn't really a school of magic in itself.

@daime17
Half-dragon Slave Life
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/half-dragon-slave-life/
It also has a prequel called Hakai me no Yuuri.
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/hakai-me-no-yuuri/

If you're gonna check the prequel out, I suggest you brace yourself in the first few chapters.
It also occurred in a far distant past, so afaik reading it isn't necessary as there are only mentions of past events or something like that.

Power Uploader
@Kyte
Hmmm. After mulling it over for a while, I will change it to "Alteration Magic". Thank you for your input.

I actually was really surprised when I learned Hakai and Eiyuu are connected.
According with the comments in the Soyokaze blog, the girl with glasses in the first chapter
is Yuuri

first as nun, and now teacher with tight skirt, hmmm, my cup of tea

Dex-chan lover
"tea! cher!" on page 25. Am i seeing it wrong? or it is correct?

I'm assuming that was on purpose. Miss Mama over here is emphasizing each part of the word separately for, well, emphasis. I did something similar today, granted it was with "bullshit" which splits into two words cleanly anyway.

I don't know why s/he cares to keep remembering her/his past so much, like you have a dream and you're trying to realize it in this second life. Cool, but like if you're going to be so stuck in the past you won't get anywhere, your best bet is to retrain your old gifts and forget your past and follow your dream.

Users who are viewing this thread