Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2 - First Time In Raum

Double-page supporter
@MarqFJA87 I'm aware she's a child. But what I said was I hate that type of character. They're painful and cringey to watch/read. Doesn't matter what their age is. She'll probs mature or the author'll try to make her more endearing but for now it's a character full of unlikable traits.

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki its not really the translators fault that this has a slow as fuck update if you look at the raws you'd find out it releases in .1 and .2 also, while also being a once a month bullshit for so little pages....so if anything blame the fucking author imo, seriously tho I'm with you on it I'd legit feel like elf girl wouldn't even seem like a bitch or this arc seem boring as fuck if I read this all in one setting butttt since this is all we get for the month she ends up looking like one lol

Dex-chan lover
please don't add her to the harem if this goes down the harem route that it seems to be heading towards

Dex-chan lover
A kid gets kidnapped, drugged and the next day she is buying shoes as if those things weren't traumatic at all.

Dex-chan lover
I can maybe understand the fake friends part, but how did you lose the boots from literally inside your hands???

Dex-chan lover
so the maid just not-at-all-subtly states that the hostages were objectively worth less than protag. it can be inferred is that her only reasons for believing such is that the 2 have a closer relationship and if the latter died, the former would be out of a job. i don’t like focusing too much on that, but i can’t take that as the sweet moment it’s trying to be.

@dysperwithaperiod well Lyell & Maria are of equivalent social rank to the highest nobles and even royalty, so yea, its not uncommon for people in such societies to value life based on your status...

But as you can see even Cortina found that a little excessive

@dysperwithaperiod Considering that Reid died protecting a bunch of orphans, you could probably take it in the context that she can't handle someone great dying in such a pathetic way because not only can they do more great things if they stayed alive but they would be able to help others much more than the people who they were trying to protect.

@dysperwithaperiod Normal people will usually care more about the life of 1 of their loved ones than dozens of others. When your wife's plane crashes, your first thought will be "Is my wife okay?" or "I hope my wife made it" not "I hope no one got hurt". It's only after you're sure that your loved one is completely safe do you even begin to think about the others.

Users who are viewing this thread