Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2

Dex-chan lover
Pretty bitchin universe where god is a loli and just pops in for a chat every once in awhile.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the god meant to say "hey, you know all those clothes you're wearing are made of thread too, right?"

Dex-chan lover
She even tested out yarn, but didn't make the connection to clothes?

Dex-chan lover
looking at his past self, did he have a prosthetic arm that he manipulated with wires? thats a pretty cool application.
I wonder if the goddess is trying to imply that anything string-like counts as threads, maybe she can manipulate her muscles directly.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if muscle tissues would count as threads. They sure LOOK like threads woven together...

Dex-chan lover
• Wears a jacket made out of threads
• Gets extra threads (threads that are famous for cutting through flesh when force is applied, even.)
• Wraps flesh cutting threads around flesh and applies force.
• ???
• Profit.

Dex-chan lover
I am willing to commit absolute shirk
I want to cum on God's glasses

Still wondering if they'll ever find out that she's Reid. kappa

Spoilers are welcome :eyes:

So, when will they do her check up? I would have thought it is important enough to do it immediately. Additionally, why did the parents never bring her to a doctor?

Dex-chan lover
Figured that the thread manipulation was gonna go into muscle fibers when the goddess appeared but i was wrong ig

Users who are viewing this thread