Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.1

Group Leader
@kssum @Kazooie25 sorry for the late reply, I don't read this series myself and someone just messaged me about the little TL note. The reason Sadist and I didn't touch that was simple, we don't do SFX.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, we had done SFX for a series. All was well, until two things happened. A sudden attack from critics, demanding we use the "cooler looking" Japanese SFX. Minutes after, while embarking upon our mission of redrawing the next chapter, a foe appeared. One giant SFX that covered around 80% of a frame. We panicked, trying to redraw it with our limited experience; but it was for naught. Defeated, we vowed never to touch SFX again. That, my child, is the story of the SFX, and why we dared not touch that infernal line.

Dex-chan lover
@The_Absolute_Bastard Why not at least translate the SFX on the edges of the pages ? Redrawing it is a real pain in the ass as you have said, but not knowing what it says kinda sucks as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Man that translation kept switching the words around. It suddenly started calling the capacity for potential and vice versa.

Nicole produces too much magic inside her, but is not able emit it. So she starts fainting. So she must increase her ability to emit magic fast so she dosn't die.

Users who are viewing this thread