Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu

Oh my god, it's alive! Thank you for translating this guilty pleasure of mine.

Someone spoil me quick about

If they ever discover that their daughter is their former comrade

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if they ever mention Reid to Nicole. I wonder if they even know he died.

Dex-chan lover
damn...this series seems hype, and it will be interesting to see how they handle the gender identity conflict

Fed-Kun's army
?How weird must it be to have on old, dead friend reincarnate as your child...? ?

Contributor
Description:
With the experience he gained from his past life (one of the six great heroes of legend), as well as the talents inherited from her parents (Legendary hero and Powerful saint), Nicole aims to become a hero yet again.

I can see the asspull power ups from miles away :s

Aggregator gang
i remember dropping the web novel of this because of the hero won't reveal his identity to the girl that he love.

@mismarca

You could have said that in a fucking spoiler you degenerate son of a bitch, now thanks for the fucking spoiler you gave me while i just starting to read the novel, i am restricted in imagining things, and feeling excitement from what's going on and shipping people together by a single fice of shit information you just gave me to, you are a fucking idiot and i hate you so much that i hope you'll die rotting in hell you son a fucking idiotic bitch, T H A N K S

Mod Edit: Spoilered due to 5.1 violation

Fed-Kun's army
I remember reading the LN when it was only at like 3 chapters in. Glad it got a manga and got picked up again. I do think this might become a gem

Aggregator gang
@LineaR

Great that I save you some couple of micro seconds for not clicking on the spoiler button. You're welcome.

Spoiler button exist for a reason, use it. (unlike your fibre being that exist for no reason)

Don't be a dick

Dex-chan lover
So she wants to learn sword... that means she's dropping the strings... what a shame .-.

Users who are viewing this thread