Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu

Contributor
Why write a synopsis when you have such a great title.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck? Is the mother Irisviel and the MC Illya? They look so similar lmao

MD@Home
can some kind soul spoil us where this story is going, assuming it takes the same path as the LN?
please use spoiler tags.

Contributor
@Railander

From what I can tell,
Nicole and Michelle go to an academy to learn under Cordelia (the catgirl who used to be Reid’s teammate). The fourth volume of the LN just recently came out, the main conflict being that Nicole managed to find a way to perform the transformation spell. However, all it does is temporarily make her look 16 years old, which becomes an issue when the king from chapter 6 gets interested in her.

Contributor
@Railander

That’s all I’ve gleaned from Bookwalker previews. There could be more, but I would have no idea whatsoever.

Double-page supporter
I just can't get over MC's blunder with the dogmen which exposed that girl to danger

Power Uploader
Just in case anyone is wondering about where the new English chapters are (since I didn't get the chance to say my farewells last chapter and only did so when I dropped Monogatari no Naka no Hito), I had actually dropped this project but Schwerer Pz is continuing it without me. (Just thought I'd leave this here so no-one randomly calls me up about them.) It has been a fun ride, but the only times I'll be coming back are probably for troll chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Dead-chan
Thank you for your clarification, this gives me a peace of mind for waiting and wondering what happened. Thank you for your hardwork!

I leave other language updates on, just in case something gets pushed to the top that I haven't seen before or something new goes up in another language.

The downside to that is that it's a huge tease any time I see an update to something I am really looking forward to reading (like this) and it's not an English update. :(

Group Leader
There are already 11 raw chapters released, cant take that long to translate them, it's already 3 month.

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone else find it annoying when people that get reincarnated keep it a secret in all of these manga.

Hey you guys think it's a little unfair to the mom and dad who birthed the child that it doesn't even have her own personality? It's just an old friend's personality in an other body. So it isn't unique like it should be.

Group Leader
@Roleu At least it was the guy's personality from the start, and not like other reincarnation stories where the body has its soul pushed out just to make room for the bullshit MC, dooming the original to oblivion.

@Roleu No, because like HDMI1 said, it's her body and always was. She just has a soul in it that remembers his past life vividly. She seems to have become accustomed to being a young kid at this point, too.

I'm just wondering if and when the other shoe ever drops and they find out, oh, our daughter and our old comrade share a soul and memories. But they're still legitimately her parents and she clearly sees them that way, even if it was weird at first.

Users who are viewing this thread