Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu

Double-page supporter
That dude really loves to put the body of the little girl he basically stole in mortal dangers or in situation that could get her kidnapped...

yeah.... and I totally forgot about how hakai me no yuuri is the author previous work until i see the last page tl note.

and i don't even realize it's a shared universe.

Cae

it's really sad that the plot of this novel doesn't even really hold a candle to hakai me

What a bullshit isnt he the best assasin in the world. Making a bunch of noob mistakes...

I think it's better that despite his skills, he still makes mistakes. It proves that he didn't learn *everything* back in his previous life, and makes him a less "faceroll all enemies" character like most fantasy manga.

I'm going to assume the MC's mental abilities also reflect her age, just like her physical abilities...
Else, the MC is fucking dumb or overconfident, but mostly dumb.

better than most isekais, considering he's not ridiculous overpowered and is making human mistakes, especially since he spent like 10 years as a kid without a danger in sight

Group Leader
Just imagine the parents finding out that their daughter is actually a grown man...

Dex-chan lover
Lol well I imagine if they found out who it was, the parents would understand a lot more why their kid refused to breastfeed.

Okay, I only read the Oneshot, but what is up with this pacing? It's like the author wanted to add a backstory, but also wanted to get straight to the main story, so they just half-assed it.

For chapter 13.1 I seem to have missed a page when I originally upped the chapter. It's now been fixed :)

WTF, this got a manga? A Haruka work, got a manga. Well, ok. At least it's their most innocent work. No Yuuri manga.

Users who are viewing this thread