Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu

why is this even an isekai if hes just going to act like a little girl. dude those people are your comrades and youre not going to tell them youre the precious comrade who died?

This is what the third attempt to upload 14.1 and I have yet to see it actually load for me. Sigh

This is an absolute power move I wish I was capable of. Thanks for the show of force translation, I'm going to go do my duo lingo lessons now while I'm still alive...

@immortalartisan you know he still has a mind of an adult right? when he was a literal baby he was able to think and identify who his parents are. on multiple occasions it is shown hes able to think critically and use the memories of his past life to make decisions, but he still acts like a literal child and treats everyone the same way a child does instead of an adult in a child's body.

This quickly went from medival fantasy to mahou shoujo gakuen adventures. It also looks like the art went with it as well.

Dex-chan lover
@PsychoJing That makes no sense at all. If he didn’t have the mind of an adult there’s no way he could have had all those complicated thoughts as a child.

Double-page supporter
Although, there's honesty a chance he was always like this (shrugs).

Group Leader
@Niralam
@xTachibana

How do you guys not get what @PsychoJing is saying? She has the memories of an adult so she has the knowledge to think about things. But she has the physical mind of a child, in which her maturity is of a child.

Its like the difference between an Intelligence and Wisdom stat.

Dex-chan lover
Basically just imagine him being old man because if you think about it none of his/her neurons are fully developed just like how someone who is really old regress to a child like behavior due to neurons slowly degrading.

His/her hormones might also be taken into account.

It’s not bad, and pretty interesting, but the magic system is so silly that it makes it hard to feel the seriousness of some situations.

Users who are viewing this thread