Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu

Dex-chan lover
@Fwaifuxsenpai @PsychoJing No I get what they are saying. It just makes no sense. That statement is contradictory. First of all having knowledge and being able to act on it are 2 different things. If a child is able to make connections between events and use at least very basic logic then guess what. They don't have the mind of a baby. Newborn Babies cannot do that. Babies don't come with adult brains. Their brains develop a lot until the age of 3. They can't use most basic logic until the age of 1or 2 usually. If the MC can use logic as they could before they reincarnated they have the mind of an adult. And technically they shouldn't be able to store memory properly either until the age of 1 as well as that's when they start developing long term memory. If they author can magically give them the ability to remember as an adult there's no reason to keep to plot point that they act like a child. Especially since they already have an adult's problem solving skills. Eeither you go full in and have them act as a normal baby until they are physically capable of thinking like the adult they used to be or just make them act as an adult right from the start. When you have a weird mix of occasionally an adult and sometimes a child, it's just wierd

Double-page supporter
@Niralam then it's not the statement that's contradictory, but the manga itself. A tip for the future-- If god and magic are involved in something, it's usually time to stop thinking about.
I try to not ask too many complicated questions with such a basic manga as this, I ask you to do the same. If you can't, you're going to be confused for a very, very long time.....

Dex-chan lover
@PsychoJing I get what you’re saying. But even with magic and shit I still want consistency. A character that acts like an adult sometimes and a complete child at other times annoys the hell out of me. If it can’t be consistent then I’m closing the manga not the brain. If he was always like that then that isn’t really that much better for me. The personality itself is annoying.

The fact that he's the reincarnated soul of some guy just never seems to matter, which makes the concept of the story kinda weak. Either it should matter or it should be left out, and it would just be the story of the daughter of the heroes.

Group Leader
We weren't able to do chapter 15.1 because my Aunt died of COVID and I went to her funeral. We will be working on 16.1 now. We aren't sniping.

@Fwaifuxsenpai hey you don’t need explain to us at all, if anything we should be sorry for your loss and I’m sure I’m not the only one who will think this but it’s more important that you take the time and start translations when your ready to as losing family is hard. That being said having an explanation is nicer than being kept in the dark and wondering why you weren’t updating.

If i was reincarnated as a girl, i'd go get fucked by ugly bastards or monsters lol

Not bad not good, cliche gender bender reincarnation and thankfully it has yuri, but damn this shit is boring lol

Group Leader
imma be honest, no one actually seems to be bothered by reid's death
they look gloomy like every 10 chapters
and then they go yay yay again

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

He died over 15 years ago what do you expect?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Yeah, the maid (I forget her name) was a kid when Reid died, but is at least teenage by the time Nicole is born

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread