Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu

Haha, how the fuck is "He died" a spoiler? It's in the fucking series description, its literally the first line of it:

"Reid, one of the six great heroes of legend, lost his life during a fight with a demon"

@RimuruXD Ass pull your way into trying to explain it, it doesn't matter. You can't have the full memories of your past life, including the knowledge, and have the temperament and maturity of a child. Reminder that your life experiences and knowledge are literally what make you who you are, especially your maturity. It's the reason why there are 12 year olds working in the fields who are far more mature than a 30 year old madonna who was born with a silver spoon.

Bollocks, the idea that your personality is entirely your mind is straight up nonsense. Hormones and brain chemistry are the dominant elements of what shapes emotion and response and they are wildly different between an adult and a child.

Double-page supporter
Stopped reading because I couldn’t understand the scanlations @ me if they improve please

Why setting up the background such as she was a ex-hero and still has the memory just to throw it outta window? MC went through a first few chapters to explain some concepts from the previous life then just goes on to ignore all his life experience. IDC about mind and being a child or something, the author made that she has the memory and is capable of thinking like an adult right in chapter 1 and yet a hero would make so many rookie mistakes. I'm going to drop this manga because of the inconsistency, the author needs to get it right, she can think like an adult or a child, it's one or another not both.

Man, I came here for the genderswap, this adventure story is kinda bumming me out.

Group Leader
This turned into garbage so quickly, it was cute a few years ago smh

Fed-Kun's army
That was very thoughtful of God to arbitrarily delete the heroes' actual daughter from existence. Who needs to be genuinely loved by their child when you can have le funny gag.

Group Leader
meh the MC and her first friend sometimes pisses me off
in a way

you don't see that much of this kind of reincarnation tho so i'll stick with it until i can't stand her or her friend anymore-

Double-page supporter
This manga was promissing but it's kinda low quality... story line is okay, artstyle is... meh

Im glad the translators are doing this together instead of having 2 of each chapter

Users who are viewing this thread