Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu

@KatFtw the author has edited Yuuri on syosetu to remove all sex of any kind, at least as far as I've read. While i'm not a fan of gratuitous sex in literature i'm not against it either, so long as it enriches the the story and deepens the characters. Sadly after being (self?) censored, the changes seem really dumb because parts of the story don't quite fit anymore.

@mimisan TBF, I don't either. I don't know what changes where made, but the start is definitely required. Everything else, particularly in the start of the second half could be cut though. I guess Half-Dragon Slave would have a few references and jokes only people reading the original cut would understand though.

I was more or less making a joke about how surprised I was.

@KatFtw yea the story now begins with:
Yuuri meets the adventurer, adventurer's ring flies off and he pins her down to rape her. Yuri realises she's about to be raped and is able to grab a rock on the ground and whacks him on the head. In a daze she keeps whacking him till he's dead and she throws up because she killed someone.

later she goes to the wife's house. wife doesnt go crazy, but rather kills Yuuri in her sleep and buries her in a graveyard to hide the crime (nvm how the woman can dig a 6 foot hole within an hour at night). Yuuri spends the next 6 months repeatedly dying trying to claw her way out of the grave

@mimisan Wow. That's.... Less impactful, that dramatically changes her character arc too which is disappointing. It's Yuuri's character arc that kept me going to finish it. Also, multiple jokes don't work, the reasons for why she does everything no longer works/is less impactful. In a way, I guess I can be glad it's the original cut that's translated on NU. However, second half is still too much.

Wait a sec.... Are all references to sex removed? What about Yuuri and her descendants, did we just go into accidentally rettonning Half-Dragon Slave?

@KatFtw As i said, I havent finished reading. Im only on the 2nd arc, but theres no
accidental Hastal handjob and the subsequent licking of cum like ice cream

hey guys i just wanted to say sorry for the delay in releasing the next chapter. Been really busy with RL commitments of late. Will try to get it done by the weekend.

great translation .
MC is one big fucking stupid pig .... how can he be a assasin in the past life with that reckless attitude

@Rouster Nicole is mostly as immature as someone her age. being a reincarnation just gives her experience as a trained assassin. anyone would act irrational if they were going through puberty.

I've been reading this manga slowly since it was first being translated, I really enjoy it but it pains me to wait two years for just 13.2 chapters.

Bumping my old post: Wonder if Nicole will get find out that she’s Reid. Someone spoil me

yeah not trying to bad mouth the guy who posted or anything but if your a native english speaker machine translation and grammar check is not a good idea, cause honestly most of what the characters are saying is gibberish. If you are going to use machine translation tools, the text needs to be heavily edited or it will end up like that.

why do these """translators""" bother with doing stuff if they'll just rely on machine translations

Users who are viewing this thread