Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu

Dex-chan lover
Oh good the serialization is taking it's time. This is exactly what I was hoping for. The one shot gave me the wrong impression.

I swear I read this like 1-2 months ago....
Anyway, thanks for it, enjoying it so far hope to see more.

I always find it weird that in some reincarnation stories the mc doesn't treat their new life as truly their own. Like they go through the whole thing like they are some sort of undercover operative. Despite being born from and raised by their former friends they end up going "You thought I was your daughter but it WAS ME, DIO DEAD FRIEND!

@Miyuki Or the whole "I can't wear girls clothes, that would be embarrassing!"
*Looks at girl* Yep. You'll never live down the shame of crossdressing

@Miyuki lol It's not weird because in these Isekai's either A. They regain their memory half way through their life and realize OH SHIT I'M A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON WITH A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LIFE THAT WAS MUCH LONGER THEN THIS ONE. So that personality mainly overwrites the new one. or B. They are just continuing their life in a new body so obviously, a mature mind wouldn't think that they are just restarting on a clean slate.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@LineaR
Your comment has been found to violate rule 5.1, Be Civil. Attack a post or an argument, not the user. Further violations will result in discipline.

See our rules here: https://mangadex.org/rules

Thanks,

Zeph

Dex-chan lover
@Miyuki That's because he isn't a newborn but a reincarnated person. It'd be interesting if there was a second soul inside that girl's body being the girl's real soul, but nope. The soul's shape is your average black haired with highschool boy-ish (mental) age

You know this shits going to be stupid liar unveild bullshit, and it’s not even that well put together but I want to know how the characters react. I guess you could call that a successful storytelling but you *know* it’s going to take till chapter 50 till he spills the beans.

I wonder where will this story go?
The story is fine (at this moments on chapter 6, not sure if it will be better or go shit), but it piques my interest because it's main char with genderswap + reincarnation and his parents are his former comrades. Will "she" become a "girl" in the end (like duke daughter in kumoko)? Or will it take common routes yuri harem? How will their parents react when they know the truth?

What's up with the super dark and kind of spoiler-ish credits page?

Aggregator gang
is that katana on cover got 2 sharp edges? what's the use of back blade on katana tho ... lul

Dex-chan lover
So, from what I understand, the MC is pretty physically weak unless she buffs herself for seconds at a time?

Users who are viewing this thread