Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tensei su ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

MrX

It was fine enough for me. I added some words here and there myself.

Dex-chan lover
Deberias buscar alguna persona con ingles nativo que chequee la calidad antes de subirlos, tenes el foro para solicitar ayuda

If reading this translation doesn't hurt your brain, you suck at English too.

Dex-chan lover
p5b5 : when putting a question you usually inverse the place of the verb and subject :' there is anything you want to wish' -> 'is there anything you want to wish ?' ( you could further use 'is there anything you wish (for)' to further enhance the phrase don't know how it go with original text though)

Fed-Kun's army
I wouldn't use "transgender" but "genderswap" - The character isn't male to female, but reincarnated as a different person (with a different gender/sex). The main character seems to be okay with living as a girl/woman, so unless they start living as a man in this life they're not really trans lol

Dex-chan lover
This is really difficult to read, I would suggest getting yourself an editor if you want to move forward with translating more manga.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't have any problems reading this. Maybe it is only a problem for native speakers?

That said, if a baby can blast a dragon like that, what's the meaning of knights?

Double-page supporter
Man, I was excited to see a new chapter for this series just for it to be someone else uploading chapter 1...

nice! Thank you for picking this up I read some raws before and was interested

I could have sworn this was translated before, thanks for doing it in English too ^^ If you ever need any help feel free to DM me and I'd be more than happy to lend a helping hand.

Supporter
@flannan I'm not a native english speaker, and there is some sentence I feel 'wrong', but not sloppy (more a 'reading flow' feeling, the sentence isn't wrong, but a little strange to read)
example: "there is anything that you wish?" > "Is there anything you with?" - "I grant you anything that you want" > "I will/can grant you anything you want" - "It's she floating?" > "Is she floating?" - "Your rune it's from a special grade" > " Your rune grade is special" (or) "The grade of your rune is special"

Many possible way to change the way the sentence flow. I don't say my examples are good or corrects, just what I feel more pleasant for me, with my current understanding of the English language.

The translator himself say that his translation may be a little wrong, and ask for help to correct himself and make a better translation :D

To all the peoples who comment stupidly as "Bad english hurt my brain", or "Too much errors"... Please stop writing only this kind of comments, and explain WHERE and WHY you feel it wrong, It's the only way the translator can improve and give us (the readers who only complain and are too stupid to translate themselves, for the majority...) a better translation quality...

(PS: And if you feel the last sentence to target you, or being offensive, please question yourself as why you fell this, it can be a good thing...)

Dex-chan lover
We already have translation for this chapter. And I would argue, a higher quality one, no?

Edit. I stand corrected, both translation have flaws

This is still a good translation despite all the flaws. Keep working on it and both your translations and English will improve.

Dex-chan lover
@Fuistes there are problems especially with the tenses. If you feel like improving your english, first try to learn the first 11 out of these
d4103bd1013b46cc6a87d76917bb9f6f.png

Once you have learned these and understand how to use them, try reading what you uploaded.
"Maybe I seeing things" -> "Maybe I am (I'm) seeing things"or "Maybe I see things" but this sounds a little like nonsense actually.

I'll just type in what is the most obvious, gonna edit it a lot in the meantime. I'll hide it in the spoiler to not spam too much.
"In my past life I've never heard of such beings/about such beings"
The first "of such beings" sounds better than the second "about such beings". Don't question why, it just does. English is not my mother language as well (mine is much harder, lol)

"Kris, being noisy is bad/wrong(?)" not sure which word originally here was
Plural form of child is children
Also there should be plural form for "without magical stone beasts

"I will never accept society" or "I am never going to accept society" (taken out of context it sounds pretty terrible)

Ok is fine if you agree with someone.
If you want to use ok like here it's either "It's ok" but I doubt in the medieval like times they would understand OK. so just type "it's fine"

"Mom's going to protect you" is completely fine btw.

Something can happen and we will be screwed BUT IF something happens, we are screwed.

(Also if you are going to survive, at least try to save the babies ffs.)

"Though if he is going to heir the position of marqius"
No idea what it means, but I think the word you are looking for is "inherit" the title/position.

Also yes, he's got to work hard, but you can't say he is going to work really hard. This means he will work really hard and you are completely sure he will not give up along the way. (You are not his mother, neither tye mc is)
But if he has to work hard, he has got to work hard then you know he needs to work hard but you don't know if he will work hard or if he will just give up or not.

"I'm not interested" a simple typo

Also later you have typed tenses that I would have problems with... Are you mocking me!?!?

And for the sake of the us all non-spanish talkers: We use ! And ? At the end of the sentence, but not at the beginning xD

If anyone spotted a mistake on my part, feel free to correct me.

I think overall this translation is better than the other from SF Translation group
Looking forward to the next release!

(Also somebody explain to me future perfect since it makes zero sense for me xD)

Users who are viewing this thread