Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tensei su ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Can’t fix and improve the flow if you’re already operating at peak performance.

Fed-Kun's army
If it's like other similar mangos, she'll be shunned and kicked out of the village for going against "god" by not having a rune.

Dex-chan lover
Freaking little girl must have tampered with that device somehow.
O hey look, no Rune! Or, Too bad, it's just an ordinary lower grade Rune. I call bull!

ah... when you get a test paper only to find half of the questions are already answered correctly for you :p

They gonna look at that blank cheque the goddess just wrote and go “i dont see an amount so therefore there isnt a cheque” like utter dumbasses.

Group Leader
That Bow looks like a Butterfly, maybe she's supposed to raise butterflies?

Dex-chan lover
@animepig

She doesn't hide it at all.
It just mean that she can't kill the beasts. Nothing prevents her from beating them into pulp, waiting last shot from runebearers.

This is spoiler for the direction of entire series.
It is generic OP story where she beats everything and everyone stand in her ways.

Dex-chan lover
I bet it's going to bite her in ass somewhere in the future for doing that, but then again she has more freedom in controlling her powers compared to people who are bound by a rune.

Dex-chan lover
Well... she can already manipulate the ether flow, so.... she probably refused all ether contact with the box i guess?

@rozzak

nOjdYri.png

Dex-chan lover
@Liedral no, the runes are used to tune in their magic abilities. Pretty much chaining you forever to being a warrior class for the rest of your life rather than having a choice in your occupation. An example is having the abilities of a mage and a healer but with the runes, you only given the job class on which of the two you have the higher affinity. As said, they have ether already within in their bodies but they just don't know how to control it.

It's a good a decision for her but I bet it's going to also have a negative impact for her in the future because of how runes is essentially structured to the survival of humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread