Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tensei su ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
He He He!!! Smart man/woman.

Sorry, reincarnations are always tricky deals, so I'll just say "Clever Girl"

everybody saying that she manipulated the box, but no one considering that maybe the box is just overloaded? that trope happens all the time in manga. after all, we saw her defeat something even her father and a bunch of other knights couldnt when she was a baby with what she called a simple spell, so maybe her magic power is just too strong for the box to detect lmao
though its just an idea idk

This event will make it easier to write conflict in the school arc if any, as the mc will be descriminated by having no runes and defeating people with powerful runes will further make more enemies as they get humiliated by losing.

Well in one way we have a selfish mc, and on the other side we have a parents, friends, and people who have hope crushed by the mc.

I saw some comments saying how the box was manipulated or something, but I'm pretty sure that the reason our mc didn't get a rune is because the box is meant to give users control over their magic, and since our mc already had full control over their magic the box couldn't put a rune.
I'm also pretty sure that the smug grin was from their hypothesis being right.
Well dunno if anyone actually cares but imma just leave this here cause I feel like it.
🙂😷

Double-page supporter
I bet she dined/rejected it lol, 'I dont need this shit' is what I assume she thought.

I love that smug face tho, about having no mark ahaha. Normal people woukd be in despair. I love that kinda attitude. Which is why I like MCs who reject the hero class. Cause they dont need that shit when they are god tier already.

@deerafl I feel like he just doesnt care. Like when he beat that cheating brat.

everybody out here gonna be thinking she fucked but her shit eating grin gonna be like nah

Dex-chan lover
@Nep but it is an isekai, she died and was reincarnated in a world that isn't the one of her previous life, the magic stone beasts didn't exist in her old world.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage Isn't it the future? Like after society changed drastically kind of future. Otherwise he wouldn't already have knowledge about Ether. Enough knowledge to manipulate the rune thing.

Also read page 20
The people of this age do not possess the sensitivity to manipulate ether. It doesn't mean that they don't have it though, they simply forgotten how to use it.
Sounds like the future to me.

Unless of course there is an off chance that she THINKS she is in the same world while being in a different world with similar rules and the same goddess.

It is also possible that this is her second reincarnation (with the first old man one being isekai)

Dex-chan lover
Nothing at all...
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Who needs a cheat artifact when you make your own cheats? lol.

This is the ideal FLOW OF ETHER. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread