Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tensei su ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
thank you very much. but better to change the image or just delete the chapter and the publishing again, which is more better?. because after read all the comment some people suggest to delete and then publising again. but i'm worry that gonna be break the rules. please can you tell me which is better. change the image or just delete the chapter and the publish again.
Usually, we would recommend editing the chapters to add the pages so that users following the series don't get notified again.

However, if you want to delete and re-upload in this case with the missing pages, I guess it would be fine. It technically isn't against the rules (unless it is being abused). It might also be better for some aggregators that have your version with missing pages. However, there is no guarantee that they would take your newer version either.

If you don't care about any of that, it should be much easier for you to just replace the images by editing the chapter.

Supporter
bruh, i'll hold off on this, i can't afford the brain power to decipher this.

well, finally i'm done replacing some page that too hard to understand. still i'm not preety sure about it. well yeah actualy maybe there are som mistranslate because the error of the OCR program that i download. but preety sure taht reupload page was better than before. and thanks to @glad-barfs for give me some missing page with the chapter.

Group Leader
is that so? well sorry i don't know. i get the raw source from other website and then i checking the other site is same too. so, uhmm what i have to do? delete this chapter or let it be and fix the entire translate and add the missing page.
You know there's a button to edit your chapters right?
p.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Huh. I could’ve sworn JNC was worldwide.
Funny enough it is not. Some countries are excempted because of who holds the rights and some clash with them and therefore these countries wont be able to read them.

I see that english isn't your native language. And you don't even seem to speak it fluently. So why are you trying to do english translation?

Dex-chan lover
Oh I was just looking for the mangas that where not updating and I see this one also got livensed by J Novel... damn... maybe I can find it in another language...

Dex-chan lover
FYI, this has been licensed by J Novel Club, and they’ve already translated past this point. At this point, the only reason you’d read this version is if you can’t afford the subscription - which isn’t even that much.

Online? Pay? :kek:

Dex-chan lover
You can read it in high quality on official websites... Or just watch the anime
There is an anime adaptation of this? Dang! I should pay more attention to this year's anime releases. It is been almost a year since I last checked the new releases on my local platforms.

Dex-chan lover
FYI, this has been licensed by J Novel Club, and they’ve already translated past this point. At this point, the only reason you’d read this version is if you can’t afford the subscription - which isn’t even that much.
Pay? Fuck that. I'm a pirate. I've always been a pirate. I'd rather the series dies than pay.

EDIT: Reading the comments, I'm reminded about the dumb scanlation drama involving a number of SL groups, led by Jaimini's Box. I wonder what ever happened to all of them that left.

Last edited:
Pay? Fuck that. I'm a pirate. I've always been a pirate. I'd rather the series dies than pay.

EDIT: Reading the comments, I'm reminded about the dumb scanlation drama involving a number of SL groups, led by Jaimini's Box. I wonder what ever happened to all of them that left.
I'd rather the series die than someone upload MTL garbage.

I appreciate that someone tried to get this story going again, please keep it up. Don't worry about the haters your doing fine.

Users who are viewing this thread