Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tenseisu ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
the bloody chain brigade has somewhat communistic ideology, will not work however since redistributing power will encourage war, having a centralized command power, no matter how arrogant, will unite the lowlanders in this social quo.. until they themselves find a way to match and balance out powers.. which will still lead to war, nevertheless.

But they're equivalent to deities, so I... hmmmmmm..... nvm.

Contributor
Wait, isn't Rahal a surfacer who bought himself a Highland status? So, why would the prism powder even work on him?

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another great chapter of just gals being pals. I think Rahal was able to be affected was because he mentioned after his return how he paid the highlanders a lot of money to make him like them or he went through some ritual to make him an honorary/artificial highlander so hence the powder can affect him.... though if the highlanders are effected in that way by the prism flow or one of its by products they must be connected to it in some way.... maybe whatever gives the highlanders their own powers if they aren't born with it naturally the byproduct/waste falls onto earth and transforms the wildlife it comes in contact with?

🤣I love genderswap, but there's something that makes me laugh everytime i read this manga... the MC clothes... he is a man on the inside and he is using that kind of clothes... And i start thinking to myself if he has any shame using that 🤣

@Huapollon i assume it works on the highlanders because they can use mana since, if i got it right, only the highlanders can use and see mana for some reason, maybe that powder only works by reacting with the mana inside an organism and transforms them. OR it has to do with this "Ether" that everything has that the mc's been talking about and maybe the highlanders know how to increase/cultivate it? given in this chapter they say that it "Isn't verry effective on humans on the surface" meaning it has at least some effect on them, so maybe it works better on the highlanders because they can cultivate this Ether better and it reacts to it, which would explain why the surface people, who can't cultivate it, don't react all that much to the powder.
As to why it works on animals and shit i got no idea, maybe animals have more Ether in them by nature?

@Winchan I don't think they care, they probably just want to bring the highlanders down, the easiest way is by disseminating artifact manufacturing technology, they probably don't care if it'll cause wars on the surface due to power imbalance

@RemWasTaken Won't make sense if Ether is the cause, Inglis is basically Ether personified and she isn't affected by the prism flow

Dex-chan lover
@AstolfoXY bruh a stick is a dangerous weapon, did you not see how Anos from Maou Gakuin use a stick while fighting and that makes the whole landscape change, and Meliodas on s1 where he use a stick to split a mountain

Btw don't take it too seriously

Contributor
fused the picture

hAeFVfb.png

Users who are viewing this thread