Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon: Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The girl who leapt through time

Dex-chan lover
You know I'm all in for the side ship between Wiesel & Millis. They get along well together although one is more expressive than the other but still works out. I like how Verminan is all like "Hey guys let's get together & do well in this exam while also forget that I was disrespectful to you all on our initial encounters until I realized you are a lot stronger than I could've imagined." Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
You know I'm all in for the side ship between Wiesel & Millis. They get along well together although one is more expressive than the other but still works out. I like how Verminan is all like "Hey guys let's get together & do well in this exam while also forget that I was disrespectful to you all on our initial encounters until I realized you are a lot stronger than I could've imagined." Thanks for the translations.
It also makes me wonder after bringing up a wormhole essentially in the time space that he might be said person who did that considering he has that single earing and all that. Feels too well timed writing wise that he just pops into their lives after these revelations.

Dex-chan lover
gz2mo3.jpeg

Wha-!? Wha-!? Wha-!? Wha-!? Wha-!?

Dex-chan lover
I know that some people probably dislike this but I think that beta love triangle would be funny (or fun to read) if we ever get one.

Dex-chan lover
Time for Reid and Elria to form a new team 😐

Why are they just letting in that complete asshole, without speaking to them first >_> I hate his guts

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, so Elria died because she tried to attempt the time leaping thing. Probably because it does take that much of mana, or she tried to leap too far, draining her all of the mana and becomes the cause of the death.

Welp, nvm. Read till the end before saying anything, boys :pacman:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread