Eizen Karukaya Kaiitan - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Yes, a new ch! I was so excited that i forgot how late at night it is. This chapter was super scary (i expect nothing less from Ono Fuyumi!)! Something similar was happening on my roof, until i found out that they were migrating ducks (thank god!)~ :shamihuh: 💦
Thanks for bringing a new translation!~

Dex-chan lover
Spooky, else their anus balls gonna get taken if the tile isnt returned :kek:.I had a couple of these ceiling/upper floor noise experiences, sometimes its just like huge thump sounds walking around or just heavy wheels rolling around.Some say those could be attributed to water hammer phenomenon, who knows.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for picking this up!

Spooky, else their anus balls gonna get taken if the tile isnt returned :kek:.I had a couple of these ceiling/upper floor noise experiences, sometimes its just like huge thump sounds walking around or just heavy wheels rolling around.Some say those could be attributed to water hammer phenomenon, who knows.
huh, neat fact. i'd like to see an explanation video relating it to the thumping/walking sound above because i do hear them sometimes on my 3-story house

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading once, that since japanese houses used to have very tall roofs and very low lights, there was a lot of idea of Monsters hiding in the Roof... I admit I do find it eerie. I truly loved the close up illustrations of eyes in this chapter, and the tone and pacing were wonderfully eerie. I also enjoyed the practicality of the solution involving just. Soundproofing the ceiling.

Dex-chan lover
huh, neat fact. i'd like to see an explanation video relating it to the thumping/walking sound above because i do hear them sometimes on my 3-story house
Sound wave and shit apparently, I imagine if yours is a fully concrete/brick house its gonna sound muffled giving it extra spooky feel :pepela: I've heard a couple of water hammer example on youtube but never the heavy wheels rolling sounds (imagine rolling an iron dumbbell on the floor). The thumping and knocking are the usual noise for water hammer.

Dex-chan lover
Omg, I was just thinking of this manga. Thank you so much for the update!! Yet another spooky chapter. Love it.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, the only thing that probably capable of banging the roof of my house is rat. And I would believe that the rest of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread