Eldias Lord: Megami ni Moratta Zettai Shinanai Kyuukyoku Skill de Nanatsu no Dungeon o Kouryaku Suru - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
interesting thanks for the tl :lisa_goodjob:

Fed-Kun's army
Hoho nice this is good! Thanks for this, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

i got the impression that we was super naive based on the cover but i guess its not as bad as i thought

Double-page supporter
obviously someone must have conquered all the dungeons before and likely made a wish for him to become immortal.

Fed-Kun's army
An interesting contrast here, since in most other stories, being unable to die is a curse rather than a blessing.

Though the bigger question I have, is are this guys nerves dead? Does he feel no pain? He seems awfully okay with experiencing extreme bodily mutilation, even if it can be healed that doesn't remove the experience of the injury.

Dex-chan lover
Guess having a communication skill is not relateable to Japanese nerds lmao.

A professional will always tell you what you can offer to the client. I imagine him intentionally hiding his skill just because he wanted to feel cool.

Its a good thing that work fine, but his client can die trying to save him just because he wanted to look cool and edgy.

@frungy I was thinking the same. His entire body’s skin got burnt/dissolved by the acid. That must at least hurt as if he were dying, specially since the skill only activated *after* he got burnt.

@Rizkid1412 Yes! He went so far as showing them his skills and told them he couldn’t die without explaining why. Well at least he gave them 80% of the information, unlike many other manga where the MC acts as if he had a restriction on what he can say and other characters turn into wow machines and “as expected of InsertMCNameHere” machines that just repeat the same thing over and over

Users who are viewing this thread