Eleceed

you can read this in 2 websites.
webtoon where you have to pay to read chapters like fast pass thing you gotta pay for 5 coins each chapter for a fast pass
im not gonna say what website it since i dont want to but you can read all the fast pass chapters for free. for this or for other webtoons like unordinary, weak hero, god of highschool etc..
i wanna say tog a well but that shits been on a hiatus for the past like 5 months

Contributor
chapter 106+ sadly fights don't make a lot of sense... a huge downgrade compare to previous.

MC are so bad, that its unbelievable. Everytime i hear his "don't hurt that guy who just tried to beat shit out of me and broke all rules possible" - my brain start leaking, and this crap happens like every 5 chapters ie whenever new someone introduced. Its just straight bad writing.
ps. and most others, they are like 100000% stereotipical, without any kind of trace of logic

possibly one of the best mlanwha I've read, If you've enjoyed Noblesse you will love this story!

Yooooo thank you to the scan group. Been having to watch YouTube video translations of his series. Y’all are awesome

Group Leader
i already read basically the same stuff on facebook but this is higher quality
thanks for the mass release tho lmao

Dex-chan lover
Welp.. Just saw cover and here I thought it was a manhwa about Michael Jackson's smooth criminal or something.

Aggregator gang
i used many coins on this series...turns out i could read it here...
Well...

Fed-Kun's army
At least having paid coins means that you've supported the author

Hell, even if you only read the free chapters on webtoon, you're still supporting the author

Users who are viewing this thread