Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My elf deck!

scar once said "i do not accept a god who hates and kills elves" and thus. scar is an immortal angel who hates elves.

yeah something is wrong with this text it contradicts itself, either its he loves elves or hates elves not both....
Considering what this card does I'm leaning towards loves.

Fed-Kun's army
And now, MtG is officially incorporated into the D&D multiverse. There's even entries on the planeswalkers (the MtG players).

Also, getting isekai'd as a voluptuous nigh-immortal futa elf.... is honestly, best case scenario. Like, THE best case.

I'M JEALOUS :C

"I'll Play Discount Yu-Gi-Oh In Another World As A Futanari Elf Girl"
I can get behind this lol

Dex-chan lover
What I like most is that in the transition from true turn-based to real-time combat, even cards that aren't inherently trap-cards can have powerful effects on the battlefield.

There is a small part of me that's miffed by it getting called a Yu-Gi-Oh knockoff when the author went so damn hard to make it Magic:(don't sue me) the Gathering.

The most important question though: Are ALL the elves rocking two sets down below or is MC special?

Dex-chan lover
Hold up, I know this is the author of Dungeon Nursery and it's just the art done by Mazumeshi Elf's artist, but was that friend who "disappeared one day" supposed to be a stealth reference to Saburo getting isekai'd? From what we saw of the hairstyle, it looked similar, at least. A pretty common hairstyle though, so it could just be a char who'll show up later too, and no stealth referencing Mazumeshi Elf.

Elf tribal eh?

Better hope the control players brick hard or else there's no way in hell he's beating them.

Dex-chan lover
Alright! Instead of losing elf deck, it's losing elf dick!

Users who are viewing this thread