Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Rematch

meh, idk i can't stand the constant mood swings of the MC. from happy go lucky to ruthless, then whatever.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, MC is a bit of a bitch. I get that the elves have plenty to be resentful for, but her totally uncaring attitude towards innocents makes me think she's really only treating this like a game.

TO BE FAIR, he did lose relativelly hard the first time, so i understand the care.

Also it's pretty presomptuous from the White deck girl to asume MC was able to just win.

HELL, ACTUALLY, i remember why she lost the first time, the White Deck bitch killed grandpa! All the loses those days were completelly her fault

Dex-chan lover
Well, given the MC went to save the village in the first place, but then Granpa Elf was killed with prejudice by the Saint's cards, assumed to be part of the enemy instead of checking if they were allies, only too late. This put a big damper to the MC's strategy to save as many innocents as possible, before the Soul Eater orc could become too powerful to beat. That created a situation which demanded more time to set up a new strategy given the rules of that world, which unfortunately increased the collateral damage and more dead innocents.
Given all that, I would be pretty bitchy as well, especially ruthless to the Saint who has the biggest part of responsibility of an horrible situation that could have been prevented.

I'll give that she's portrayed in a very uncaring light in this chapter when she showed some giddiness for the cards she could get. Unless there's a bigger picture...

Dex-chan lover
Disappointed that the mc didn’t call out the saint for making the situation as bad as it was. Had she not killed gramps the first time the elves attacked then they’d likely have won.

Dex-chan lover
should've told the white bitch that it's her fault in the 1st place that it's become that fucked up.

Idiot girl brought it on herself, moving on

I wonder if there are some people there using modern technology to destroy the card system or something, that orc's mouth looks modified

Fed-Kun's army
I mean she is pretending like her allies who didn't even show up are better than our MC?

Also ignoring her interference when they tried to help the first time, causing those deaths as well

If anything White is way more responsible but in reality none of it matters since this is war and must be taken to win

Fed-Kun's army
rip humies and yeah she should probably point out why it's the saint's fault

Dex-chan lover
Yup, as I thought, protag isn't interested in the cards themselves but more preventing those cards from being used against them. And definitely black walker over there.

Gotta say this is turning out better than chapter 1's hermaphrodite plot excuse would've lead me to believe.

Supporter
@NinjaGoemon I wonder if we'll ever see why the author came up with that unique feature. My headcanon is that the author is a fan of a certain work from Kawakami Masaki.

Dex-chan lover
@skilodracus most of the people they're attached to are "cards" at this point, but they also don't have some church/whoever's calling the white deck walker a saint backing them even a little bit. They NEED to do everything they can to strengthen their position, and right now eliminating the biggest known threat is what they're doing.

Dex-chan lover
@soulezz

Looks more like a zombie, so I say red/black
Unless its some kind of blue mecha revive thingy.... but I say black is more likely.

@dudewithmagic
Well, the guy looks and dresses like an orc, so it's not that surprising.
That said, yeah this is all whites fault and responsibility in the first place.
everything is ultimately her fault for rushing to the defence of the city without looking or planing ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread