Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Me and my elf deck

Power Uploader
With this chapter thus ends Elf Deck, apologies for any confusions/mistakes and thanks for reading along folks! Onto the next series~

Dex-chan lover
In the end we never learned why protag was intersexed.

This just left me with too many questions.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all can blame the company not the author, also blame the readers in japan cuz they decide if a series continues or not

Fed-Kun's army
And so ends a very confusing premise.

Glad I saw it to the end, but such a strange paced, no direction or purpose story lol

Get summoned, play cards, meet other transfers, beat god, send survivors home. Stick around and create an woven world I guess

Fed-Kun's army
This reminds me of those animes that do like 200-300 chapters into 13 episodes.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with every comment before mine that it feels rushed and the end was unsatisfying. The most disappointing parts for me are that we never got a reason for the hermphrodite/futa transformation and the bullies not being thrown in jail for killing him bit.
But at least it was a somewhat clean open-ending rather than just a "sorry we got axed" kind.

Oh, well, this one ended. It was different, but I can't say I'm sad to see it ended.
MC was unnecessarily edge lord-y.

Thanks for scanlating till the end!

Dex-chan lover
"I spammed elf tokens so my archer who got +1 per elf token was able to kill god"

She's green at heart all right.

Dex-chan lover
Godammit. I blame whoever forced the authors to end this story before it needed to, which rushed all plot threads and character developments they probably wanted to tell to fit in this short amount of chapters. We can really see the pacing spiking like a space shuttle in the last ones which is a good indication the manga was canceled and forced to end.

And I was enjoying the premise and characters.
Godammit.

Users who are viewing this thread