Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Me and my elf deck

Dex-chan lover
@Winberri

Did it turn on your fire alarm?
That happened to me and the boys once, when we were going to hard on it in the locker room back in school :3

Was pretty funny watching the expression of people when they realised that bodyspray was the reason for the 6 firetrucks standing outside the school.
We got chewed out pretty bad afterwards thought.

Stupid shenanigans aside, yeah this ending wasn't great.
I had high hopes for this at the start, but it never lived up to it.
It wasn't that bad really, but it wasn't great either.

Contributor
What? Why? It was good, why stoppinmg now? Liked the heroine. Make no sense at all. >_>

Aggregator gang
Usurper Scar has obtained the Dark God Mednam!
Sacred Realm has now become Elf Realm.

Wait, what, thats it?! Damn, it was so good. I cant say wether im unhappy or happy that it doesnt turn into a long ass story which the author leeched without ever completing

short.

Better that han trying and failing to work through all the issues the MC had, but it still feels too open-ended

I knew that it was going to be short, and I thought I was prepared for it. In fact, up till now I'd say the pacing was pretty decent for a super short manga.
But the conflict being resolved by off-screen genocide, resulting in some rando we've never seen before (I think?) summoning the big bad, who is then immediately one-shot, is a bit...

Dex-chan lover
shame it's axed. i really liked this. especially compared to the other cooking show.

@Jhekata
I am not a friend of dictators, but my opinion is based on the fact that no race is naturally good. We live in society to make our lives easier by accumulating the knowledge of our ancestors. If someone thinks he can destroy all of this by his current idealism, it deserves to be eliminated or to leave society.

What do you think of this analysis?

Fed-Kun's army
It started good but everything was rushed af due to the poor execution that led to the axe. Shame. A better writer could have made the comic last longer.

A neat concept pushed to a poor execution. I can only hope this inspires a better story down the line, but it's still a shame to see this get canceled and rushed to such a weird ending. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread