Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Me and my elf deck

Dex-chan lover
So she just killed the skeleton person who helped her? Backstab just like that?

I kinda don't like the MC. She's an ass.

Dex-chan lover
well. that was clearly axed. you can tell that there was a lot planned. but there wasn't enough time, so MC apparently just went nuts...

Dex-chan lover
"i was bullied did you know that?"
yes
everybody did you emotionally stunted vegetable

Shit characters
Shit ending

At least it was over quickly ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bit rushed, but still nice
yay for happy end

Going by the wording "open a door to another world" it isn't guaranteed that the paladin and the old guy actually went back home XD

Fed-Kun's army
it would be funny if they ended somewhere else. she said to open gate to another world, but not specifically their old world 😅
anyway, little weird end, but not good

thanks for TL

That was an absolute shitshow. Terrible MC with shit reasoning ruled entirely by emotion. Horrendous plot, if you can even call it that, and it ends with genocide?? And the MC justified ALL of it by crying about how they were bullied, even though they've been bullying (read: actual physical and mental abuse and trauma) the fuck out of that saintess?

Some other reader called the MC emotionally stunted in their comment, and I honestly have to agree. This was a giant waste of potential and time, christ.

Of course only my trans ass would like this because thats just how trans people are wanting to be a catgirl or in this case a elf girl

Way too rushed, and the mc mental state became completely fcked up last 4 ch

Dex-chan lover
...IDK with how little build-up or connective tissue there was between everything that happened I really don't know WTF to think about all this. It was interesting at first...and then the MC just went to the deep end without any explanation that didn't require you to reach quite a bit for it, and even then we get literally 0 reasoning besides the word of the MC on "I got bullied so bad I was beaten almost dead and then a truck ran me over".

0 show, all tell, f*ck this half-assed resolution. Please just...a flashback, something, ANYTHING but this limp attempt to explain how dumb shit got. please.

Dex-chan lover
This was so axed. The ending could have been a lot better, and the genderbent lead turning genocidal so quickly is also due to getting rushed.

Users who are viewing this thread