Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Me and my elf deck

Contributor
Huh... I think I need an explanation about why he/she stayed back in this particular world.

Fed-Kun's army
That was great. Really enjoyable. Would've loved to see a sequel to it.

Fed-Kun's army
@KN-XIII It was hinted at. She just loves this world while she didn't have anything to miss from Earth. She even cares more about her elf cards than humans she could've known from Earth. She was bullied, without too much of a family attachment too, would you go back to a place you hate when you are in your literally favorite fiction world?

Dex-chan lover
@Aja-chan happy end?
she pretty much went genocide route on the world, in one side she has the ability to resucitate all the people on the other is gonna end in a dictatorship for the elves.

I would call it an interesting ending with how little was shown, at least it wasn't a bad end.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is interesting. Dark and really high paced. I think the MC staying in MW world is a much better ending than if she went back to earth. Even though both have their own pro and con. Lets compare them:

* In MW world
PRO: MC have her elf friends (or even family), loved and acknowledged by all. She's peerless, strongest of all. She even has MWs as her cards.
CON: There might be some other MWs suddenly reincarnated there in the future. What's stopping god from doing that, since there was three black MWs? The MC would always be afraid of the sudden appearance of other MWs. The scariest part is when other green MWs comes...

* On earth
CON: Elves would get persecuted, researched, tortured, etc. There are two more MWs aside from the MC which can really threaten her rule. Normal humans on earth can fight back much better with their much superior number and technologies. Satellites and wiretaps can spy on the MC. Bullets, bombs, missiles, and poisons can kill her. She would never be able to rest easy unless she killed all other MWs along with almost (if not all) normal humans.
PRO: Once MC "cleansed" the earth, there is no threat of new reincarnated MW.

I liked this. The romance part was never really explored but it's okay. Though I hoped that there is no sequel because the ending's already good enough. A parallel would be alright though. 😄

Users who are viewing this thread