Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - Appointment 31: Potato-free Beach (Part I)

You can definitely tell Kuroeda is one of the author's favorites lol. Just cant resist drawing that ass in almost every arc. She almost has as many appearances as the MC elf girl. And that only cause shes the MC.

I can't think of any halfway decent beach I've even been to that didn't have convenient access to soft serve. Where the hell did Human take them?

Dex-chan lover
Throwing my vote in with @CelticMutt on them being Naga. They are dark skinned with long black hair and have a forehead dot very similar to a Bindi; that suggests Indian to me or at the very least Hindu.

Fed-Kun's army
Is Kuroeda getting a flatter chest every time she appears?

Dex-chan lover
I am also here to proclaim that Kuroeda's ass is a delight accentuated by her little handful breasts.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing brings me more delight than just how MANY kinds of thicc this artist has filled this manga with and also manages to draw in dynamic poses and motion.

Aside:
(This makes the fact that the only h-doujin of this I've seen reduces most of them down to fairly standard-sized elves a damn crime)

Also, the fact that whatever signs Potato is giving is elaborate enough that it can include an insult is pretty amazing.

Aggregator gang
Kuroeda's body size is terribly inconsistent both in this chapter and throughout the manga
Synechdoche can't decide if she's flat-chesteed or not

Dex-chan lover
This could stand to be animated. But only by the bestest studios. 😀

Dex-chan lover
@cullinaire As much as I would love it, it's got a way too niche audience. it's like Monster Musume with even less of a demographic

Dex-chan lover
@maximuffin2 I think you underestimate the power of niche audiences in Japan, a country where Hisone to Masotan isn't even the strangest show out there. 😛

Users who are viewing this thread