Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Appointment 33: Potato-Free Beach (Part III)

Group Leader
Some things that don't come across because of translations or not included in the notes at the end:

Medesa's camp stove is branded "Naka" with a symbol that looks like ◎ at the beginning of it. This makes it look like "Onaka" which is the word for stomach/belly.

Medesa's cooking set is branded "Men-Dell" which is an homage to the Mendel Company, who make automated noodle machines that can crank out up to 2,000 packs of noodles an hour!
http://www.menderu.com/eng/index.html

The sisters are referred to as "ちぃ姉ちゃん" (Chii-nee-chan) and "おぉ姉ちゃん" (Oo-nee-chan). This was not really conveyed in the translation well, but it's shortened forms of "chiisai" (little) and "ookii" (big). So they're more like "Big Older Sister" (The Small One) and "Small Older Sister" (The Big One). If Synecdoche was going to actually differentiate based on birth the word "長姉" (choushi) is the common term to refer to the eldest of the elder sisters.

Page 15: Euryale says "儂の可愛いおチビちゃんが悲しんである感覚が" it was translated as "I could sense my poor, little ochibi-chan was in despair." I think Ditshick got "kawaii" (cute) mixed up with "kawaisou" (poor/pathetic). It should be "I could sense my cute, little ochibi-chan was in despair."

Which brings me to the final note: "Ochibi-chan" the pet name the sisters have for Medesa. It's just left as is in the translation, but it's written as "おチビちゃん" with an honorific "O". It's a somewhat common pet name akin to calling somebody "shorty" or "midget". It's in keeping with their names being direct opposites of what they are actually:

Stheno is the shortest elder sister, so she's "Oo-nee-chan"
Euryale is the tallest older sister, so she's "Chii-nee-chan"
Medesa is the tallest of them all, so she's "O-chibi-chan"

Dex-chan lover
@Gustbk Considering they said they only lost weight BECAUSE they wandered around looking for their younger sister? If they end up stuck within the city, they'll probably get back their problem of being round.

Wont be a good chapter without at least one shot of the Dark elf's ass lol.

I literally didn't think the author could make hotter characters and I was wrong and I hope I keep being wrong.

God bless the thickness.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like some genius called the obvious fact that they were her sisters two chapters ago, while idiots thought it could have been nagas and even a dwarf.

Maybe 'Pegasus' being spelled as 'Hegasus' is due to the fact that it's a snake ('Hebi'), no?

Fed-Kun's army
Man...can I marry Euryale? Those THICC lips, that toned body...that beautiful dark skin...there's to many beautiful girls now...but besides that, my poor little Satyr-chan needs to take a break from all the revenge.

Every girl in this manga is hot as fuck and I've only got two hands to squeeze 'em with. I'm in distress.

For second I thought her nosebleed at the end drew a pentagram. Then I realized it's just her earring.

Users who are viewing this thread