Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - Appointment 31: Potato-free Beach (Part I)

Dex-chan lover
@wtfshit she's always been like that, her traditional bondage gear digs into her hips, and ass, the other elves have all the tits.

Dex-chan lover
TFW you never thought that Kuroeda displayed natural voleyball booty.

Dex-chan lover
Artist definitely brought out his Kuroeda A-Game this chapter.
Now, if you'll excuse me,...

ill-be-in-my-bunk-it-means-exactly-what-you-38176154.png

Aggregator gang
GODDAMN THOSE SEXY PLUMP LIPS!!! That and my girl Satero looks good even in human disguise. Hope these obvious snek girls are even more Muscular in their true form. Man Methonium is the best!

I am empowered by this chapter. Volleyball, booty, the return of Satero and two new girls. Bless based Methonium.

Aggregator gang
I don't get the explanation he gave to our Dark Elf-chan, why she is there too. Can someone tell me? It doesn't make much sense to me with the whole "day off, still called in for shifts, that's why you are here".

@GerryCerryBerry Kuroeda never gets a break from work. Even if she asks for a day off, the convenience store still makes her come in. She's with the beach bunch so she's not just sitting behind that counter.

Dex-chan lover
gotta admit, really loved Kuro's less-than-ample bosom shown here. Really empathized her hips and ass. Great s--- =03!

Users who are viewing this thread