Elf Tensei Kara no Cheat Kenkokuki

i remember reading this novel at one point, there were ecchi moments, dunno if the same would happen here

OnlyGrossBigmouthbass-small.gif

Waiting for a whole 76 hours but still nothing .....

tenor.gif

This surely is testing my Temper

@BanaziYuri Wait. Before you learn Polish, I just wanted to let you know that the avaible Scanlations are Indonesian and not Polish. So don't learn Polish if you want to read this, because it will be wasted effort.

Where can we see the raw chapter as is? I’m not seeing it (most likely blind as hell) on the page linked to for the Raw…

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I remember about this is anal elf and NTR with fox girl.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it'll follow the same path as the novel.
The first volume is pretty decent. And then the second volume comes along, the protagonist turns into a lyin', cheatin' scumbag, and they give up on the basic plot in favor of cooking filler.

Okay, it's been 2 years. Is nobody going to pick this up? They're up to "episode 15" in the raws now. Only the latest and the first 4 chapters are free at the moment, so whoever picks this up is gonna have to spend for it.

Group Leader
Hi all, I might try to translate this manga during my free time. While I don't speak Japanese, and my cleaning and typesetting skills are almost non-existent, I will try to the best of my ability to push out the next chapter in the next couple of days.
Okay, it's been 2 years. Is nobody going to pick this up? They're up to "episode 15" in the raws now. Only the latest and the first 4 chapters are free at the moment, so whoever picks this up is gonna have to spend for it.

Group Leader
Hi all, just a small update...
The first 2 parts should be uploaded by now, and I'm working on the 3rd part now. Hopefully I can roll it out by tmr night latest.
But for now please enjoy the snippets!

Contributor
Thanks for picking this up @Foxy2122
You're the best!

Since you asked for constructive feedback, here's one change you might consider based on these reader polls:

poll.png

Users who are viewing this thread