Elf Yome to Hajimeru Isekai Ryoushu Seikatsu

They have mythic metal weapons, dragons, magic who can level citys, but hey, we have hings from a 10 euros shop who can reverse all the power of your planet § Fear my light torch and swiss knife § Since you have cheese in the place of brain, you would NEVER have thinked of that §

Group Leader
I guess you can say the female knight is the "Kuh, kurose!" -type.
But in all seriousness, the names are little heavy the romanji.
Just so you know, V is the same as B in Japanese. And the second half of her name can easily be "el Cross", while Akuseria can also be "Excelia" or something along those lines.
But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Dex-chan lover
Did I ask for this?
Did I in any moment in time ask for this?

Did i ask for a half- elf to force herself on a man ? Did I ask for a guy unable to explain a situation of Im not interested in marriage? Did I ask for some time-travel , fantasy world GATE-knockoff?

No I did not, stop shoving this bull in my face expecting to think this is fine. Its not..

Contributor
Just wait, one day he will show the little elf an unauthorized use for a screwdriver.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck are the editors still using this horrible phonetic transliteration like Ririgarudo and Akuseria?

Dex-chan lover
Meh, average. At least for now I don't think the MC is likeable at all. Guess I'm getting tired of beta MCs getting nosebleeds over silly fanservice.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, that was it? 12 pages for a chapter? What the hell? Why do authors do this shit. Keep at the same or roughly the same page count, stop half assing this stuff...

Contributor
Don't tag this as Isekai. The protagonist hasn't gone to another world. Until he actually goes to the other world, this isn't an Isekai series.

Users who are viewing this thread