Elf Yome to Hajimeru Isekai Ryoushu Seikatsu

Fed-Kun's army
So does that mean that the entire island did "teleport" to another world, does some kind of gate exist on the island to another world or did an island from another world appear in his world next to his island?

edit: @whh I wonder how many days it would have taken me to find out that they already implemented the editing feature if I wouldn't have seen your comment

Group Leader
Although it hasn't actually shown anything of the actual plot, it might be okay, I guess?
Though typesetting seriously needs some proper centering.

Dex-chan lover
And remember kids don't stick a sword up the ass of a dragon if it isn't blinded.

Power Uploader
Austriacus whether there's ELVEN brides or TWELVE brides or even THIRTEEN brides, what matters is that there are brides.

Group Leader
Let me guess, touching her ears counts as proposal or something. <_<

Dex-chan lover
Praise be to the bolt cutters, the most powerful tool in the land. Able to destroy the most magical of artifacts.

Touch a girls ears -> they want to fug. Makes perfect sense.

Dex-chan lover
......Ok judging by the husband reference, the queen isprobably his mom and the half elf is his sister

Dex-chan lover
Bolt cutters? Are you fucking serious?
I can understand if it was something like a hydraulic press or plasma torch but HANDHELD BOLT CUTTERS? Does this world not have hammers and files? Come on.

Users who are viewing this thread