Elf Yome to Hajimeru Isekai Ryoushu Seikatsu

Contributor
For some reaso, I am thinking that I need to avoid roads if I see any trucks around, or any areas that are foggy. Hiding under my bed just might do the trick.

Power Uploader
Until you realize the truck has been hiding under your bed the entire time

Fed-Kun's army
For the first time I realize how much I've grown accustomed to all those brainless isekai jumping right into the action without any build up but only after I started getting bored without any of the expected action. Good build up is important and now I hate myself. Hope this series develops nicely

Dex-chan lover
I went into this thinking it was going to be scraping the bottom of the isekai barrel (elf waifu on pg1), but dangit, the interaction between the two childhood friends was endearing. I'm now the slightest bit invested the characters. Please don't screw this up Daijin and Akiria.

Aggregator gang
Please please please please end up with the osananajimi please!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
The childhood friend is leagues cuter than the generic elf bitch. It's not even a contest.

Aggregator gang
@whh if you hadn't pointed it out u wouldn't have noticed....I even reread the beginning of the chapter just to see if it was true...look xD

chapter 2 is funy in the end xD that was a good one xD right in the butt xDDDD

People are already rooting for the childhood friend when the tittle says ELVEN BRIDE. I cant with some of you people

Users who are viewing this thread