Elskar

Wow well, this started out brutally...I am really curious about what they actually are.

Thank you for the upload and the efforts <3

Is it just me or is the story description really confusing on the first read? After reading the first chapter I think I kinda get it now but initially I was like "wait, what?"

Fed-Kun's army
Remind me of kurapika's clan red eyes from HunterxHunter. So, they were massacred for the heart gem. Or so i think by read the description.

Group Leader
@Aeriandra yeah we didn't write the description so we'll be fixing it later. I'm not sure whether it was tled from the official korean source or not.

Edit: fixed description.

The premise of the jewel inside of a person reminds me of the one shot in Demon Diary, where theres a heart jewel

does anyone know from which manga comes the drawing on the first page ?
the one of the guy on the left saying 'please'

Dex-chan lover
LOL... title is already translated into my language.
For anyone who wants to know... the title can be roughly translated to mean "Love" or "Lover"

@Y-Quynh It is from 'Why are You Doing This, Duke'

https://mangadex.org/title/35013/why-are-you-doing-this-duke/chapters/

Edit: Why them hairstyles so similar, totally got me confused.

@mellapeche @tepidness
yeah i found it really similar to "who made me a princess" 's artstyle, so i thought it was another manga from the author and figured it'd be good
i asked the group translating and it's "the baby raising a devil" :)

https://mangadex.org/title/43145/the-baby-raising-a-devil

everyone looks beautiful no joke.
but for the story itself, it's still too early to judge. the protagonist is naive, but that's a given from where she is from and how she is raised. i just hope the story doesn't drag it too long. there's the element of tragedy here, but it's not exactly jerking my tears.

btw i don't feel the art style is similar to who made me a princess. and this one looks like an original, not an adaptation from a novel.

Users who are viewing this thread