Empress Wi Mokhwa

Somehow I like how the the first prince isnt some OP male that can fix everything, certainly can’t wait to see his character development

@cinnamoncookie I prefer that she starts as mentally weak and begins to steel her resolve bit by bit, it seems more natural since she suffered a "trauma", IMO it give more depth to the character, unlike those cheaply written manhuas where the MC has undying confidence to "fight" their "ennemies" right after reincarnation.

EDIT: fixed typo

Yeah... I'm just gonna not read. I guess I don't have any empathy... Because no matter how much I look at it, it just seems like I only feel annoyed when reading manga like this. I mean the story plot is okay and the art is good. I guess if I were someone else I'd like reading. But the real world is horrible and it's hard to empathize or whatever... But. Also if you find what I said just now offensive. I guess... Bye

@Junkeel I prefer the same too, there are some MC that are a complete different person of whom they used to be, she seems a more down to earth in that sense, even after the hell she went through she has lingering feelings because of her happy memories with him, but when facing the snake she is weak, she has a deep trauma, I do look forward to seeing her grow and take revenge upon him.

@Cloverfr
I feel the same, its a nice change. The MC has more opportunity to grow and develop.

Theres too many OP MC stories out there. I think this pace is fine.

Thank you for working on this! I really enjoyed reading it and please continue to upload in the future!

MAN, I JUST WANT JEJUN AND MOKHWA TO GET MARRIED ALREADY. More love scenes with them.. 😩😫😭

On goodness, if she hurts my baby Jejun in any way it’s in sight. I don’t care if she’s the main character. If you want to change your life be more determined and sure about it and not go around being all finicky and scared around the damn snake of a prince.

This is GOOD SHIT. Agreed that the amount of content per chapter is quite short but that's no fault of the scan team. Really enjoying the characters and excited to see growth AND LOVE between Jejun and Mokhwa.

if you are looking for a manga with a strong, iron willed and clever female lead you are pretty wrong here - girl vows revenge, travels back in time and pisses her pants at the mere sight of the opponent she wants vengeance on...

on the other hand the villain display a great mind and strategic thinking thanks to the dumb environment around

so good. pace a bit slow but not unbearable. jejun is sucha bb. and i cant wait for mc to show her full potential and her revenge plan.

will look forward for the updates! xx

Users who are viewing this thread