Empress Wi Mokhwa

4/10

The MC is so useless that side characters get more screentime than her.

17 Chapters and all I see is her walking around blushing to someone she doesn't even love, while the sight of her previous lover made her dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
@macroblitz Yup. What he said. I get maybe the trauma she had in her past life could affect her somewhat. However, she's fucking useless and at the same time....

Also, it's not that common but princes that were by law not able to become Emperor even if all his brothers died, would never be as "powerful" as this prince. I get it, it's for the plot but come on... If you're going to do these era settings with specific rules in your story, stop making impossibly OP people just for plot. Those people aren't going to practically bet there jobs/life on a prince that BY LAW can't ever become Emperor, to the point that a concubine prince is already seemingly running the government to the point where he just sits in a coffee house while everything in done for him.

Its a slow one, folks. Like, really slow. If you can't take that, wait for the chapters to pile and then binge. That's what I'll do lol

Users who are viewing this thread