Empress's Harem - Ch. 59

well, it is only natural to think that he doesn't look manly cuz we have to adjust the way THEIR culture works. It is a parallel world and has only some differences. So far, I only see very gorgeous men. I haven't seen a single handsome man which means that their testosterone is not high enough to make them a threat towards women in the physical aspects. I have seen only handsome women. I am guessing the females and males have other hormones and females have much more than males so they became to dominate females and males and females became the dominant ones since there are more "clever" women than men since physically speaking females mature faster their brain.

I wish the author would dedicate some time to expand more in the lore of this world. I am curious to know how the author describes her world.

He's so distraught over make up but the make up is literally just lip stick

also why do women wear make up in this world? and paint their nails too

aside from that, that surprise attack gave me butterflies haha

Dex-chan lover
Aww this is so cute will all the other MLs get this much attention this seems like the main ship

I ship the bodyguard but I am really loving the butterfly x princess romance, I’m so torn. 😩

Thanks for the update! Poor Fei Yue...actually poor butterfly too. I hope Yan An doesn't push away love and gives these boys some true care. I know she's been hurt but if she's too suspicious of everything about love she'll end up hurting these boys like she was hurt...

I don't think there is a main ship. I don't know because I skimmed over the raw and so far the author rotates the male lead screen time. But honestly I hope Ya an give her male leads equal amount of affection. This is reverse harem after all.

it's actually exciting cus this is the first time in this manhua, a man took the initiative. go for it!

Oh no, looks like Ji Zhao fell fast and hard for her.

This manhua really makes you think about how men and women are typically portrayed in media. My first thought during the flashback scene about men who desire love in the palace really frightened me. I was wondering since when men were ever looking for love and how weird that is. Of course men want love as well, they're human! Really makes me think that men are often portrayed as emotionless and uncaring in media and RL and how I seem to have unconsciously adopted that view. Scary stuff...

Dex-chan lover
Oh my our little butterfly is more honest than the first husband

Users who are viewing this thread