Empress's Harem

This is such an underrated manhua, although I understand that Chinese manhuas don't have great reputation for plots. But I swear this is such a genius idea, reversing the roles of males and females is so refreshing. It's also funny, I'm excited as the story progresses. Thank you for translating this!

The only normal male (for me so no hate) here is Qian Han.... I find it really weird to see men (in ancient themed manhuas) talking about sewing, household duties, singing, dancing and especially.... They're the ones who are dominated.... They also find men who practice martial arts as good for nothings.... Its like a parallel world ( I guess it is though)

Still interesting thought

Dex-chan lover
just replace the men by women and vice versa in an ancient chinese royal palace setting and you'll get this manhua.
Without being misogynist or something, the fact that just gender were replaced and nothing else, it made some details really strange ^^'
like, the army is composed of women, so I guess they should be physically more apt than men but men are drawn to be quite bigger in the story... where's the logic ? 😂

Fed-Kun's army
@Lynkaster Actually theirs a difference I suppose I mean the women are lot more tenacious frankly when a man is a main or a women in the common setting, sexual prompting barely happens until a long long way off in the journey

Fed-Kun's army
I thought that I wouldn't like it.....
but guess what?... 😏

This is honestly in my top ten...so much drama, secrets, and I'm always laughing my ass off. Don't judge just because it is a chinese manhua, go ahead and read it (if you like reversed gender roles and good looking male concubines). I didn't expect this much good plot at first, but now I think I would've seriously regretted it if I didn't. Also, I can't seem to find other mangas like this one. If anyone has any recommendations, please reply 😅

don't just this one just because it is a manhua. The story is intriguing and funny 🙂

Usually I don't like chinese webtoon becaus of the messy plot and characters (its just a matter of preference) BUT this is a good read. Ngl, the premise is kind of a hard pill to swallow at first. Sometimes I still get mixed up between the roles of men and women. But once you get through the starting chapters, the plot/schemes is great to read. Its not a plotless reverse-harem and the FL is fun and funny.

TLDR; if you can swallow the role-reversal, its good.

If they was going at it all night.. how can Fei Yue be the one who has trouble walking and not the FL? Unless... there is something biologically different to females in this Manhua, like the female Alpha's in the Omega-verse stories, if you know what I mean😏
But oh man, our poor baby darling Fei Yue! You have really been treated so bad in the past - I hope the FL will give you all the love and protection you deserve from now on 😘

that was totally wrong 😂🙈, How the hell he couldn't walk 😶🙈,,, I know it's just how the manhwa is but this is too much 😅😅

RECOMMENDED.
This manhua is honestly great. I'm not really a fan of manhuas because it can get confusing asf but this is an entirely different case. I'm always in search of gentle femdom/role reversal stories and I'm really glad that I came across this one. It's just utterly wholesome. Not only am I enjoying the romance in it, but the plot, man. I initially thought that the female lead was too overly clingy and 'lustful' but as the story progresses, we see more of her. She's not only lustful, but competent, strong-willed and smart as heck. I'm really rooting for her!!! This is totally the type of gfd story I'm looking for, since it appeals more to female readers, it's more relatable to us--it's what you may call "female gaze". I'm seriously waiting for more!! To the scanlators, thank you so much for the effort and time you give for this. 🥺❤

Does anyone know where to find the novel? Is there one? Because I found the raw for the comic but there doesnt seem to be a novel.

Users who are viewing this thread