Empress's Harem

Immortal Update Scans I really appreciate your efforts.It is hard work but it is in good quality and fast as well.You rock!

Can’t get enough of this, it’s hilarious and full of intrigue! Please keep ‘em coming!
I mean I have so many questions... can’t wait for the next chapters!

Double-page supporter
I categorised this falls into my guilty pleasures.
My first manhua that I actually got addicted to. And my first to read multiple chapters in a day. Like many manhua, the writings can get a little confusing at first, but if you ease up enough this is pretty good!
Thank you Immortal Update!

Princess!!... 😭 please give equal attention to all your husbands, especially to sensitive Butterfly!

I'm so clueless of the nasty they perform like huh??? Is this like where the woman perform the top!? Right?? Like Umm but still the woman birth right... But the one that get the anti conceiving tonics are the men..and the men only lose their mark only when it's the woman performing as the top.. And those dowry stuff are s*x toys right .just confriming
Hmm tell me if I got anything wrong on the censorship makes it confusing

Leave it for like a few months and it already got to 100+ chaps. *clap* *clap*

Contributor
@obanai1:

Historically, different cultures have had pretty different ideas about that. And honestly with really weird nuances. Generally present western thought is (broadly) that all polygamy is scummy, girl or guy; but guys are effectively 'allowed' a lot more in non-marital (or extramarital!) relationships. What kind of logic is that—it's okay to be scummy so long as you're really scummy? XD Humans aren't good at logic when it comes to value judgements. It's all usually in men's favour, of course, as most things are arranged to be. And getting rid of it remains hard. (Personally, I think societies that let men have harems but not the other way 'round are scum... but despite the egalitarian sentiment behind that, if you describe a matriarchal society where only the girls get harems I'm like, "Hell yeah, sweet revenge." Even if it wouldn't actually be a good idea. XD)

In the best world, though, the good thing about series like this is pointing out (...sometimes by accident) all the hypocrisy involved in our thus-held values. At least for those who are paying attention. Those who aren't can't be helped.

I like this story and find it unique by the reverse they had here, but is it only me who wants her still have that one love for one partner kind of story? Like she is loyal to her partner and not make her harem bigger. Although, I'm not really complain with her having another husband.

Thank you immortal update. I check the website. Love the snow flakes ♥️♥️ happy holidays

Keep going wild, author!! Go make our MC harem biggerr!! Damn this is so entertaining, not just a zero plot fan service~
Thank you immortal scans!

thank you so much Immortal Update Scan ❤. This is still one of my fave and I've been following the series since the beginning ☺

The second princess is so weird, she considered Yan An as enemy but hoping she will leave Fei Yue alone altho those two has married for years? She just like Fei Yue more because she can't have hin right, his feelings and consent never crossed her mind actually. It's disgusting to see her force her way to Fei Yue..save Fei Yue pls ;-;

At first I wasn't sure about reading this because the males are a little too feminine but I also can't stop reading it. This is an undervalued story that should be given a chance. Plus it has beautiful vibrant colors in the imagery. Can't wait to catch up!

By this time ppl have either FEI YUE or BUTTERFLY as their favorite ❤

I choose both ;)

Users who are viewing this thread