Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

This manga is pure sweetness and it's causing me diabetes !

I still can't get over """Soon d'Rey""" though DSKFLKSdf

Ram

Lawd gimme strenght.
The fluff throne’s clearly filled to the brim

Dex-chan lover
Soon D’rey, aka "a pain in the ass if you don't have a handy duo of translator gods whispering in your mind"...
Well at least she is not an overly violent one like those that should be sent to jail for attempted manslaughter with a deadly weapon or for assault resulting in serious injury...

Dex-chan lover
08007f9c11a2050c97ff3c709a070395.png
Absolute savagery
Look at her face
This is now my most favourite panel manga of all time

Double-page supporter
Ok I just re-read it and it’s ... TSUKKOMI TIME !
oi ! Are we gonna just ignore that uppercut that make people flying and got downed head first Saint seiya style ? How could that priest even alive after that... is he bronze saint or something !

And re-attached her arm ! Is this shounen manga ? Oh wait ... this is shounen manga ! But still... that action filled scene, I demand we make petition to mangaka to release chapter 4.5 only for that scene.

Dex-chan lover
Finne got her arm cut off, glued it back on, then beat up the people who cut it off.

The evil witch or spirit or whatever doesn't stand a chance.

@zenyo I think what you describe is a 'yandere'. As in obsessive, possessive and potentially dangerous.

'Tsundere' are just people who put out a tough exterior but are just honestly people who wants to be connected to other people. Thus exposing the 'tactics' or true intentions of a 'Tsundere' makes them nervous or embarrass.

MUSCLE MAGE

I love everyone in this manga. Haven't felt like this for any LN/Manga since Destruction Flag Otome's Katarina and her harem

Aggregator gang
What the hell, that's so cute? I'm usually not fond of Tsundere but that's just so cute? (。ì _ í。)

But that wand Finne had before, in other words, it's that low level item you get in the first quests or the start of the game right? lol

Dex-chan lover
Lise is so fucking cute holy shit.
I mean look at this adorable creature.
qiJr11D.png

LOOK AT HER.
And good ol' MUSCLE WIZARD.

Double-page supporter
Maaannn... I usually don’t like tsundere at all, but when you have play by play commentary and someone who likes to take her twisty words and set them straight, it’s super cute!

Double-page supporter
When I saw Finne's scene throwing poor Artur into the air with a fist, I was speechless.
To make matters worse Artur's masochistic side has reawakened.
All this does not make sense.
Is this what you feel when you see your character become an OP?
Is it just me or Liselotte every chapter that passes becomes more and more tsundere? XD

Dex-chan lover
calling it now, the game casters have a classmate/friend/teacher that's also playing the game but controlling Finne instead

Users who are viewing this thread