Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.1

Mom was probably fairly sheltered...Maybe got scammed out of those goods, or the village(s) she went to didn't have a good equivalent price so she had to barter them for lower than what they were worth?

For someone who gave up a life of luxury and was desperate to have a child with the only love of her life, seems strange to just leave her beloved daughter to fend for herself without any way of keeping an eye on her.

Double-page supporter
For those complaining that Mom shouldn't have attacked the castle in such a way, you need to remember her circumstances: she had justified reasons to believe that her daughter's life was in danger. Since Finne is the daughter of the original heir, she was a potential pretender (or a potential pawn to a pretender). For the nobility, this was a good enough reason to get rid of her. Sumthat with the (false) rumors that Liselotte hated Finne, and she had even more reason to be afraid.

As for why she was not with Finne, I guess we'll find next chapter. But clearly she held an eye on her since she so quickly found out that she was with Liselotte's family.

Dex-chan lover
That's quite the reveal but tbh all I care about at this point is that Liselottte was cute in this chapter again.

Dex-chan lover
Wow that's heavy
I bet Finne wants meat to calm her mind after that reveal

Double-page supporter
@AlmondMagnum Well only jewelries won't last you 15 years with child without any other source of income. Guess the mom is too sheltered to get any decent job.

Users who are viewing this thread