Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

vibin w the “what do i really want to do” rn 😔😔

Fed-Kun's army
"we didn't ask" lmao
but aw man seems like things are going to get angsty? hope everything works out in the end...

Dex-chan lover
"God" lives in Japan as a college student who's also an actor? WTF? He wouldn't be a ninja catgirl too while we're at it?

So Kobayashi looking like Finne is not a coincidence?? It would be a bit strange if Finne from another life (Kobayashi) was playing as FInne in the game 🤔
And I'm seriously worried about this new character...

Dex-chan lover
In other news, Bard route seems to be endgame this round. Or perhaps the "God" route is the endgame, and Finne ends up in the real world with a full reverse isekai.
I somehow doubt it's gonna be the God route though, considering she probably wouldn't want to leave her world now that she has so much in it.

I feel like god won't b endgame... That's kinda tragic tho, waiting for Eve to come back only for her to end up with another man rip

Dex-chan lover
BACK OFF KUON. she has bard thats too late to change the ship sorry.
and thx for the chappy :3

Is Finne really gonna want to fuck the God over staying with Lisottle and her lost family? Or is Endo gonna get cucked by kuon?

Omg.... a love triangle OUTSIDE of the manga MC (which is Liselotte lol but i guess Finne could count as a co-MC within the otome game manga story ahahha)

@CrusaderJerome you don't want to spoil the people but that's basically the same thing as spoiling it because you contradicted their predictions with that *WN Spoilers* crap.

Aggregator gang
@almondmagnum your comment made me laugh out loud 😂

Kuon's appearance and him talking about Kobayashi's similarity to Eve is interesting tho.

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread